Welcome Readers...into my Dreams and Imagination.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Rest of the FREE READ is on it's Way

Hey all,

I want to thank all of you for your patience.  It's so good to be back and writing again and I can't wait to see how things progress from here.  I have a new book ready and waiting, and I'm very excited about the new and improved CJ England.  LOL

The FREE READ is once more ready for everyone.  I know you are all waiting to see what happens with Mace and Chantal, and since I made you wait, I've decided to do something special.  How about a little more on each blog?

That's right.  More is better and in your case, getting to read the rest of the story is now within your grasp.  Over the next few weeks, I'll be loading even MORE of the story each Tuesday and Thursday just for your reading pleasure.  So, if we are lucky, we'll be done by about Valentine's Day and on that day I'll have a special contest for all of you to take advantage of.

Then, I'll take a couple weeks to load the next story and off we'll go again on another adventure! WooHoo!!!

So, look for the FREE READ to hit your mailboxes on Tuesday.  And do me a favor.  Let me know if you get the alert.  I've been offline so long, it may not work any longer.

You won't believe what happens next!  I know you won't!  LOL

Hugs and see you on Tuesday,

CJ England

4 comments:

Harlie Williams said...

Glad that you are back CJ. I went ahead and re-signed up for the free read. :)

Looking forward to Tuesday.

Marika

Carrie said...

glad to see you up and writing agian. I am still receiving your free read so I will see you on tuesday

CJ England said...

Hey Harlie,

Thanks for signing up. I hope you enjoy Tuesday's entry!

CJ England said...

Hi Carrie,

Good to see the alert is working for you. Hopefully I'll hear from some other's too!