Welcome Readers...into my Dreams and Imagination.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Shall We Feel The Love?

Hey all,


A step back into the past to share with you a little about one of my favorite books.  I wrote this one on a week long retreat and it was so well received, I want to write a couple more about the world I created.  I love writing fantasy-sci/fi, and I truly enjoyed creating this magical place.  Let's take a quick peek...

While Prince Jhoral, the heir to the Farsaean throne, leader of the Skyhawlk Flyers, visits neighboring Kylia, he's invited to watch a special Empathic Melding Ceremony. He attends, as a courtesy, even though he doesn't believe in it. But his whole world is turned upside down when stubborn, stunning Lanai chooses him to be her receptor. Their minds meld together in exquisite tenderness and passion, and centuries of tradition are shattered in an instant.

Lanai has waited her whole life for the one person to complete her. But, unlike other empaths, she has always wanted more than to be a vessel for her bondmate. Adventure, excitement...even love. However, her dreams couldn't have prepared her for the shock of mating with a dark warrior prince whose life is filled with so much violence, so much war.

Despite the obstacles, the two are determined to stay together. Will the melding of their minds bring their peoples to the brink of war, or will they together teach both countries and themselves, the power of true love?

As I wrote this story, I pulled from a lot of my own experiences as an empath.  It's not an easy gift and often comes at a cost, as I tried to show in the story.  I think I must have gotten it right.  The mail I've received from fans and reviewers are all very positive.  Here's a few comments... 

A wonderfully written tale that everyone needs to read. Congrats on an awesome story. It made me stop, reflect, and look at things in a new light. ~~~You Gotta Read Reviews

A beautiful love story, explosive in its intensity. Stunning.  I can't recommend this book enough.~~~Ck2s Kwips and Kritiques

The stirring images and unforgettable characters of MORE THAN A WARRIOR make this a rousing love story filled with fascination.~~~Ecataromance Sensual

 Interested in how I build worlds and share my gift with my characters?  Check out all the information and read an excerpt at http://cjengland.com/warrior/morethanawarrior.htm 


And please let me know what you think!!!

Hugs and see you next Sunday...

CJ England
 http://www.cjengland.com/home/domeafavor100x154.jpg
Follow Your Dreams
http://cjengland.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CJsaysFollowYourDreams/

No comments: