Welcome Readers...into my Dreams and Imagination.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Rest of the Story - Part Two



Hey all,

My bad.  When I set up the Blog contest I forgot I was going to be moving on Tuesday.  Since I won't be able to draw the name until after Monday, and I won't have internet access until late next week, I'm going to have to postpone the drawing until the following Tuesday.

I'm sorry about this.  It's my fault since I didn't check the calendar and our moving days.  But I will draw it now on March 20th and announce it that same day.

And to sweeten the deal since I'm making you wait, I'll add in a special gift from Amsterdam as well!!!

WooHoo!!!

So check back on March 20th for the winner's name and see what fun I have in store for you!!!

Hugs,

CJ England

6 comments:

Ashley L said...

Well, these things happen. Hope you have a great move day!

Mannouchka said...

Dear Cj
I wish a great move and take care of yourself and family
Have a wonderful week
Cheers

Phylis said...

Safe move CJ! If everyone was on time and on their game the world would run so smoothly the reporters would be out of business! LOL!

CJ England said...

Thanks for understanding, Ashley. I appreciate it!

CJ England said...

Thanks, Mannouchka,

I will do my best!

CJ England said...

You're the best, Phylis. I hate making mistakes, but I know people deserve to know the truth.