Welcome Readers...into my Dreams and Imagination.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Sneak Peak at A Fun Easter Story

Hey all,

Since I don't want to shut this site down completely while the FREE READ is on hiatus and I'm working on other projects, I'll be sharing sneak peaks off and on from books I have available for purchase.  Since Easter is coming up, I thought I'd start out with my hot, sexy story-- Here Comes Peter.
My reader polls have said Peter is the hottest hero I've written.  One they'd love to take home and pet!  LOL  I hope you enjoy this quick look at my take on the Easter Bunny.  Or at least his helper.


Enjoy!!!



A Very Different Type of Shapeshifter... 

Meet Peter Cottontail… the randiest rabbit in Easter Village. When he’s challenged by the Easter Bunny to show his Easter spirit by teaching a human woman the true meaning of the holiday, Peter thinks he’s got it made. Half-human himself, and able to shapeshift at will, he hasn’t met a doe… or woman yet who can resist him. This assignment will be a cinch.

 Enter Bunny O’Hara. With a name like hers, and a dark secret that haunts her, Bunny hates everything to do with Easter. Peter won’t have it as easy as he thinks!

One look at Bunny has Peter forgetting all about the challenge, and in Peter, Bunny sees a chance for the happiness that has eluded her. But secrets and lies have a way of coming out, and Bunny and Peter find themselves having to decide if what they’ve found together is worth fighting for.

* * * * *
I applaud CJ England for creating such a warm and funny tale of two people in love while bringing out the true meaning of Easter: forgiveness and love.  A Recommended Read.~~~Fallen Angels Reviews

* * * * *
Ms. England has definitely hit the mark with Here Comes Peter! The characters are truly unique and refreshingly likable.  ORGASMIC.~~~Just Erotic Romance Reviews
 

Read more great reviews, get more info and enjoy an excerpt by going to... http://cjengland.com/peter/herecomespeter.htm

Buy this book at... MUSA PUBLISHING


See you next time!!!

Hugs,

CJ England  
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g53/cjengland/Blog%20Pics/HereComesPeter100x154.jpg
Follow Your Dreams

  

2 comments:

Phylis said...

Ok. I went and read the excerpt so now this one has to become part of my Kindle library! lol WOW! Steamy!

CJ England said...

You haven't read Here Comes Peter yet, Phylis? Please let me know what you think once you do!